- Be an active member of web software development projects.
- Improve site performance through monitoring, tuning, best practices and root cause analysis.
- Be an advocate for agile engineering and test driven development.
- Help guide the team in process, architecture, scalability and other best practices as applicable.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and architectures.
- A minimum of 3 years developing complex web applications.
- Ideally experience of ReactJS and associated frameworks.
- An understanding of event-driven service oriented architectures.
- Experience with software testing and automation.
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, good team spirit and responsible attitude.