Back to all jobs
- Develop and maintain Kaidee iOS application.
- Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in maintainable fashion.
- Coach team members through constructive feedback and open-mindedness.
- Be proactive about ideas and speak up when you have an opinion.
- Help other teams ideate, design, and plan for future improvements.
- Ensure application quality and improve your software craftsmanship through various automated testing and TDD.
- Stay on top of industry issues and trends, particularly with regards to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies
- Good knowledge of Clean-Architecture and modularization.
- Understanding of SOLID principles and clean code well.
- Good with protocol-oriented programming, object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and problem solving
- Good knowledge of performance analysis and optimization.
- Have written a cool iOS App that you are proud to show us
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Good knowledge of Swift and its ecosystems and familiar with Cocoa Touch
- Good knowledge of iOS framework such as Alamofire, Moya and other Apple goodness
- Experience working with automated XCTest iOS framework along with iOSSnapshotTestCase
- Understanding of CI/CD and the tools and workflows that come with it
- Experience with Git, Cocoapods, Fastlane, Fabric, Firebase
- Experience with Design System, Figma is a plus