Back to all jobs
- Develop and maintain Kaidee Android application(s).
- Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in maintainable fashion.
- Coach team members through constructive feedback and open-mindedness.
- Help other teams ideate, design, and plan for future improvements.
- Efficiently use third-party and in-house data sources and APIs
- Ensure application quality and improve your software craftsmanship through various automated testing and TDD.
- Troubleshoot issues, fix bugs and improve application performance
- Explore and utilise new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- 3+ years experience developing Android application.
- Kotlin first, Java is a plus.
- Work with team members to improve code quality and processes.
- Understanding of Android’s design principles, interface guidelines, and its SDKs including Google Play Services and Dynamic Feature.
- Good experience of working with API via REST and JSON
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies. Modular architecture is a plus.
- Understanding of SOLID principles and clean code well.
- Good understanding of testability, code smell, and design patterns.
- Good understanding of OOP paradigm, Clean Architecture, MVP/MVVM, Reactive Programming, and good software design.
- Good knowledge of performance analysis and optimization.
- Familiar with Jetpack Library (ViewModel, Navigation Component, Lifecycle)
- Knowledge of Dagger, RxJava, and CI/CD are preferable.
- Experiences with Design Systems. Figma is a plus.