Back to all jobs
- Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent property.
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Experience with sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the local property.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software.