- Drive controllership for the online marketplace, eCommerce activities in Thailand which include all key process ensure data integrity from incoming payment to outgoing payment, Order to Cash (O2C), Buy to Pay (B2P), Financial to Filing (F2F), Stat to GAAP (S2G), FAS109, IFRS, IAS, TAS, month-end closing.
- Review, through audit statutory reviews, training delivery and ensuring compliant period closures.
- Ensure that master data is appropriate in NetSuite such as customer and employee information.
- Intercompany transactions and consolidation transactions and ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reported.
- Closely coordination with regional finance, assuring compliance with group guidelines and policies on accounting, reporting and tax.
- Prepare management report, supplementary package, statutory reporting and performs analytical review over financial reporting package.
- Commit to the head office or regional office all deliverables including ad-hoc assignments.
- Responsible for the yearly audit and liaison with auditors and lead the controllership, financial and accounting and internal audit as well as driving closure on specific controllership initiatives.
- Assist in budgeting processes. Liaise with other departments to ensure efficient and effective related key controls, with FP&A, BI and strategy teams in business key indicator analysis
- 8+ years of accounting experience is required with 3+ years of manager level.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting. CPA is preferred.
- Certified bookkeeper per Thai law
- Experience in NetSuite, Hyperion, SAP R/3 or any international ERP system.
- Excellent English language
- Excellent in Excel and Analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Service mind set, pro-active, energetic, and having sense of humor.